Everyone that’s working with wiring, installation, operation and maintenance of electrical instalments, machines and gear.
The authorities require that FSE-course is attended with a maximum of 12 months in between each course, and that this must be documented into the system of the business. This requirement applies to everyone that works with electricity, such as electricians, interns, industry businesses with electricians and/or instructed personnel.
Duration: 4 hours
- Purpose and scope
- Electrocution and short circuit (arc discharge)
- Accident statistics, accidents and notifying of accidents
- Why does accidents occur?
- Superior planning
- Planning of work (SJA)
- Work on or near disconnected instalments
- Work on or near energized instalments
- Types of measuring devices
- Behaviour at place of accident and lifesaving first aid
- Examination of sick/injured person
- Notifying the emergency number
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Fire- and electrical inflicted injuries
- Unconsciousness and poisonings
- Dangers and first aid with electrical inflicted injuries
- Cardiovascular diseases